Re: [p2-dev] those wacky ntlm proxies

I think this would be a great idea and would definitely benefit our users.
However, just to be complete, is the Oakland Sofware HTTP client free for non commercial users?

Inactive hide details for Francis Upton ---09/15/2009 12:50:42 PM---Yes my company, Oakland Software, has for years been sellinFrancis Upton ---09/15/2009 12:50:42 PM---Yes my company, Oakland Software, has for years been selling an HTTP client that is plug compatible with the JRE HTTP Client th

Francis Upton <francisu@xxxxxxxx>

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/15/2009 12:50 PM

Re: [p2-dev] those wacky ntlm proxies

Yes my company, Oakland Software, has for years been selling an HTTP client that is plug compatible with the JRE HTTP Client that specifically supports NTLMv2 authentication.

Seems it would be pretty easy to create an ECF provider for that product; we just have not gotten around to it.

Francis

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 7:52 AM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: _______________________________________________
p2-dev mailing list
p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx