Re: [p2-dev] Webinar: Provisioning RCP Applications with p2

Thanks Pascal,

I was just about to send an announcement out.

The Webinar will mostly focus on p2 and RCP.  I will cover
1. Some p2 examples
2. p2 overview and architecture
3. How to include p2 in an RCP application
4. An quick overview of the important parts of the p2 API.

In #4 I will show how to enable an application to check for updates, plan an update, and execute the plan.

The webinar is at 9:00am Pacfic (Noon eastern).  I only have an hour, but I will do my best to get through the material ;).

The webinar is free.  Don't feel obliged, but if those of you with p2 experience want to stop by to answer questions, that would be awesome!

Cheers,
ian