Re: [p2-dev] Multiuser scenario and roaming

Yes that was the reason it was taking too long. Thanks for the quick reply.

Inactive hide details for Susan Franklin McCourt---08/20/2009 10:11:21 AM---Hi, Jim... >The other thing that I notice is that tSusan Franklin McCourt---08/20/2009 10:11:21 AM---Hi, Jim... >The other thing that I notice is that the p2 UI takes an inordinate amount

Susan Franklin McCourt/Beaverton/IBM@IBMUS

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/20/2009 10:11 AM

Re: [p2-dev] Multiuser scenario and roaming

Sent by:

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Jim...

>The other thing that I notice is that the p2 UI takes an inordinate amount of time to calculate dependencies for a simple local repository. It actually puts up a message box stating that it is >calculating requirements and dependencies.

You can ensure that only the local repository is contacted by unchecking the box
[ ] Contact all update sites during install to find required software

I don't know about the first part of the problem but you should probably open a bug with this description.

susan

Inactive hide details for James D Miles/Austin/IBM@IBMUSJames D Miles/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

                  James D Miles/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                  Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                  08/20/2009 07:49 AM
                  Please respond to P2 developer discussions