Re: [p2-dev] unable to update feature patch

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:23:52AM -0700, Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My product includes a feature patch for JDT.  We are able to create it
> without problems and people are able to use it without problems.
>
> The issue is when users try to update the feature patch (see below).
> P2 is refusing to allow the update.  Could it be that because the
> product does not include the original (unpatched) JDT, P2 is not
> allowing the update to proceed?

It looks to me like you're trying not just to upgrade the feature
patch, but also the JDT - and the including product does not allow for
updates of that component.

(The failed solver output is not terribly helpful...)

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery

Back to the top