Re: [p2-dev] Error running Category publisher

Sorry, I just saw your e-mail now and it doesn't appear to be answered.

It looks like you are trying to add the category to the composite repository. You should add the category to a child repo, and add the child repo to the composite repository.

HTH.
Ian