RE: [p2-dev] launcher ini generation

Hello,

Is it possible to skip the generation of launcher ini during bundles installation?
I thought this depends on the combination of the config.ini and the profile properties. I provide no launcherName property, but a default eclipse.ini is generated. If I provide no installFolder and no osgi.install.area then a NPE happens in org.eclipse.equinox.internal.frameworkadmin.equinox.ParserUtils.getOSGiInstallArea() - launcherData.getLauncher().getParentFile() is null.

Thanks,
Dimo

P.S. Our osgi app structure is different from the eclipse "eclipse/plugins" one.

Back to the top