Re: [p2-dev] Helios M1 testing

Yes, the license dialog is the biggest change in the UI for M1.

There was also some rework in the way that column widths are specified in the various dialogs and wizards. This results in more appropriate defaults for column widths in most of the dialogs. You should only notice these changes in a new workspace, because your previously used column widths (and other dialog sizes) are remembered in settings.

susan
Inactive hide details for John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>

          John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/31/2009 10:37 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions