Re: [p2-dev] Duplication of bundles during installation via p2

Hi Dimo,

As far as I know we still cannot configure p2 to work on a different folder structure. For example p2 will install bundles on <p2workingfolder>/plugins and keep the profile information for p2 in <p2workingfolder>/p2/.... and have configurations in <p2workingfolder>/configuration etc. These seems to be still hardcoded last time I checked (abt 2 months back). only the directorylisteners (like dropins) seems to be possible to configure I think. But that is useful only if your osgi environment is making use of the eclipse equinox bundles which does the listening.

Saminda