From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: 9. juli 2009 10:01
To: P2 developer discussions
Cc: p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] Missing actions for managing repositories

The site management functionality has been moved to a preference page.

Inactive hide details for "Resheim, Torkild Ulvoy" ---07/08/2009 11:11:03 AM---Hi all,"Resheim, Torkild Ulvoy" ---07/08/2009 11:11:03 AM---Hi all,

"Resheim, Torkild Ulvoy" <Torkild.Ulvoy-Resheim@xxxxxxxxx>

<p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/08/2009 11:11 AM

[p2-dev] Missing actions for managing repositories

Hi all,

I've pretty much succeeded in migrating our product to Galileo using the improved PDE build, p2.inf in product bundle for adding repositories, etc. It was far less hassle this time, compared with Ganymede. Thanks :-)

However the user interface in "Install New Software" does not contain actions for managing sites, so I'm wondering what I should do to enable this. I've been googling and searching help files to no avail.
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Senior Design Engineer, AVR Tools