Re: [p2-dev] HOWTO: use <p2.mirror><slicingOptions filter="..."/></p2.mirror> ?

p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 07/21/2009 01:42:02 PM:
> Is there a slicing option to NOT download all the deps and only grab the
> specified IUs?

The closest is followStrict="true", with this the slicer won't bring down things required with a version range, only requirements on a specific version like [1.0.0.v1234,1.0.0.v1234].  In the case of bundles, there generally aren't any such requirements (Bundle-Requires, and Import-Package are ranges).  In the case of features, this is the things included by the feature, but not the required things.

-Andrew