[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] HOWTO: use <p2.mirror><slicingOptions filter="..."/></p2.mirror> ?
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 17:37:09 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=IUfm5xmI7WxcQ9K/sSr5fK6jRLEyejU1Znl+6p0MQDa3bpAFzd3vArpv0tg5kJSHX+ sGcbfF0B2zsjRQhADxRdAVU/dTvGB09SBsXmlgFww6M2GWPHdgR/VWulrHjWsmOLduKv wlPCIytypAQvsf08uOsKlw/I7tghyI06AAeWo=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20090605)
I've looked high and low and can't find an example of <slicingOptions
filter="..."/>, only platformfilter="win32,win32,x86" and similar.
help.eclipse.org only says:
> Set additional filter properties. Format is a comma separated
> list of "key=value" pairs.
But what should one put in there? I'm trying to mirror a subset of a set
of repos and extract ONLY the features/plugins with "*svn*" in their
name (featureid, pluginid, or filename). Is that possible w/ the filters
Or is there some other way, like using p2.repo2runnable instead of
p2.mirror? (I'd prefer a repo, but I'll settle for a runnable if I can't
mirror and filter.)
Nick Boldt :: http://nick.divbyzero.com
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena