[p2-dev] p2 installer trouble

Hi,

I tried to use the p2 installer posted here:
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/I20090714-0800/index.php
and here:
http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/R-3.5-200906111540/index.php

and i failed to have it run successfully. I want to perform a "Shared install". When i select the destination and the shared install option i go with "install" and the installation fails with the error logs i attached to this mail - the two logs are from the different versions i used, but the result is the same. I use the default installer.propeties, i attached them too. It seems there is no repository at the default location.
How can i solve this issue and is there another way to perform a "shared install"? Or can you give a link with a correct repository that i can use?

Best Regards
Borislav