From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Carsten Nikiel
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:08 AM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: RE: [p2-dev] How to install the launcher during the
initialprovisioning

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the answer.

But I am not sure what you mean.
I do have the delta packs installed, that's why I can export the product
and get a layout like this in the directory I exported to:

artifacts.xml
configuration/
eclipse.exe
eclipse.ini
p2/
plugins/
repository/

I used the default settings to export the product itself. To install the
plugins I use the director application and point it to the repository
directory. Otherwise it would not even consider installing anything.
In that directory there is no launcher eclipse.exe, so I am wondering if
there is any p2.inf magic that I need to use to get these files
installed too, as they seem to be outside of the repository and I can
not get them into this directory.

Well I am new to p2 and therefore it might very well be possible that I
did some obviously silly error.

Cheers,
CarsteN