[p2-dev] Re: Why is org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl setting in config.ini cleared during update from 3.4 to 3.5?

If somebody ever encounters this problem, I solved it by adding a
p2.inf file next to my .product file with following content:

instructions.configure = \
  setProgramProperty(propName:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl,
propValue:file:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator/bundles.info);
instructions.unconfigure = \
  setProgramProperty(propName:org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator.configUrl,
propValue:);

Kind regards,
Hendrik.

--