[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Committer vote for mx has been vetoed by the PMC
- From: tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx (portal on behalf of Thomas Watson)
- Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 14:44:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
This automatically generated message marks the PMC's veto of the vote for
mx's full Committer status on the rt.equinox.incubator project.
The PMC's comments were: The RT PMC is going to reject this committer vote
for the following reasons:
1) To date we have not housed GSOC in the incubator. In the past GSOC
students work where GSOC students usually work.
2) We should not grant commit rights for such short amounts of time.
Unless Max is intending to work a longer period of time.
3) It is unclear if the work should continue life in the incubator after
GSOC has ended.
4) Technically the absolute minimum amount of voters agreed (3). But given
the amount of committers in the incubator this is a very low percentage.
If you would like to resubmit the request to clarify some of the issues
then we encourage you to do so. And we encourage other committers to
participate in the vote this time.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your project
lead, PMC member, or the EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>