Re: [p2-dev] p2 meeting schedule

Thanks for the reminder Susan. Tuesday works for me too.

John

Susan Franklin McCourt <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2009 02:38 PM

Please respond to

cc
p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [p2-dev] p2 meeting schedule

I think most (all?) of the IBM team will be gone July 13. On the last call we talked about doing it Tuesday instead, although there were some conflicts.
What is the consensus on having a call Tues July 14 at the same time?

susan
Inactive hide details for John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>

John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/06/2009 08:39 AM
Please respond to P2 developer discussions