Re: [p2-dev] Generating categories and populating them from a master feature

Hi Ian, thanx for the info.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Ian Bull<irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure the best way to remove a category.  That seems like a good
> feature to have.

I have a workaround for now (XSLT "fixes" that, at least for now).

> For creating categories, adding features, and publishing them, you should
> look at the category publisher:  (This will essentially inject category
> information into your repository).

I'll give this a whirl.  I had 2 questions:

1) is there an equivalent ant task for this, like
p2.publish.featuresAndBundles or p2.publish.product?  I can launch it
as a separate process for now.

2) how do I get it to group my auto-generated source bundles?  They
don't "exist" and so I can't add them through the editor.  Will it do
that automatically?  Or should I just edit the file as XML and add
them manually?

PW

--
Paul Webster