[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [p2-dev] Generating categories and populating them from a master feature
- From: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:11:18 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=FvEY8E8crg06K0LqlLH0U1oOEicye0ePvnXBLxcR7hx8o/w8cMonKfpQlReuTVquq8 t1Xp4rnUZ0bz+GYI13xxvFE9U1A9pdhd2xICIYh5zdd4QyiRLnwu4ee/51F/kmGHCvlr 0ak513Q2O/Q0nVrHMacnmnIt3JfDrGDe6XJLk=
Hi Ian, thanx for the info.
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Ian Bull<irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure the best way to remove a category. That seems like a good
> feature to have.
I have a workaround for now (XSLT "fixes" that, at least for now).
> For creating categories, adding features, and publishing them, you should
> look at the category publisher: (This will essentially inject category
> information into your repository).
I'll give this a whirl. I had 2 questions:
1) is there an equivalent ant task for this, like
p2.publish.featuresAndBundles or p2.publish.product? I can launch it
as a separate process for now.
2) how do I get it to group my auto-generated source bundles? They
don't "exist" and so I can't add them through the editor. Will it do
that automatically? Or should I just edit the file as XML and add
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR