Re: [p2-dev] Generating categories and populating them from a master feature

I'm not sure the best way to remove a category.  That seems like a good feature to have.

For creating categories, adding features, and publishing them, you should look at the category publisher:  (This will essentially inject category information into your repository).

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Publisher#Category_Publisher

You should be able to create a category file New -> Plug-in Development -> Category definition.

If you need a hand, let me know.

cheers,
ian