[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Generating categories and populating them from a master feature
- From: Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:18:49 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=m3wJoxkD3KxfmnQ17iHHIMgGlnVGqxIL3fYlR18FcvRQ3IZAXhDQm7nkCWz8rjQnkB C00rBy2MMNjCEHo5tZrcBUR0k7lvjysB/iU3T2uqVExPP5xbfLziGc+CNMOBAOif3vZS Ov765uRMDzZiy22Pl/8sTvyBh2/JBZtpyisiA=
I'm currently building e4 from a master feature (which gives me a p2
repo with one category). What is the recommended way to generate a
useful repo that the client can consume?
1) I need to get rid of the master category with its one master feature
2) I need to add 5 or 6 categories
3) I need to add some of my main features to the new categories
For #1 and #3, Is there some way to modify the p2 repo generation
using p2.inf files with the features in question?
What's the best way to add the categories for #2
Hi floor. Make me a sammich! - GIR