[p2-dev] Thanks!

Hey Guys,

I just noticed my name on the list of acknowledgements for the Galileo
release.  First of all, thanks for the nod! - but more importantly thank
you for all your support at the last minute.  You managed to guide us
through getting a product out the door (well, it is almost out the
door...) in a nearly impossible schedule while fighting with deadlines
yourselves, with not-always-so-bright-and-cheery users firing frustrated
questions at you (sorry! ;).

I really appreciate the help, and I hope to contribute back in some way
with more bug reports (well...hopefully not), patches, and hopefully a
blog post or two about my experiences with P2 and external file
installers once the pressure is off.

Regards,
Mark.

Back to the top