Re: [p2-dev] No p2 call

I was reminded that the one thing we said we would discuss this week is Helios planning. However, the contributions page is still blank so it appears people are still thinking about it, or busy on other things. Please add items to that page and we can discuss at the next call:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Helios_contributions

John

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/22/2009 02:56 PM

Please respond to

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[p2-dev] No p2 call

There is nothing on the p2 call agenda today, and there are many people either away or busy on other things, so there won't be a p2 call today. If you have topics to discuss, please add them to the call agenda so we can gauge whether a call is needed.