Re: [p2-dev] Duplicated entries in "Installation Details -> Features" panel

Hi, Susan,

InternalPlatform.getBundleGroupProviders() does return two IBundleGroupProviders. One belongs to type org.eclipse.update.internal.configurator.ConfigurationActivator, the other is org.eclipse.update.internal.configurator.BundleGroupComponent.

Susan Franklin McCourt wrote:

Hmmm....I thought the problem might be that your product build didn't include declarative services (equinox.ds), but bug 268150 was checked with ds both enabled and disabled.

I guess we should verify that you have multiple IBundleGroupProviders registered vs. some other problem. You could put a breakpoint in InternalPlatform.getBundleGroupProviders() and see if there are multiples.

susan
Inactive hide details for Andy Jin <ajin@xxxxxxx>Andy Jin <ajin@xxxxxxx>