[p2-dev] Duplicated entries in "Installation Details -> Features" panel

In our P2-enabled product "Installation Details -> Features" panel,
every feature is shown twice with exact version and build qualifier.

It is the same no matter where I put the configuration area to, either
in the default location or my home, so this is not likely a personal
profile issue.

Interesting is that I see the same behaviour when I launch a runtime
workbench from my Eclipse development workbench. The runtime workbench
shows features twice.

The "Plugins" panel is good, no duplication. I guess that's Equinox
managing the bundles. So who is responsible for the "Features" panel?

Thanks,
Andy

Back to the top