[p2-dev] Helios planning

During the p2 call, we briefly discussed planning for the Helios release. I have created a page for gathering input from committers and contributors to describe what they are planning to work on in p2 this release. This raw material will be used as input to the Equinox project plan. We will discuss Helios planning in more detail during next Monday's p2 call.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Helios_contributions

Also, the question was raised of whether we should continue weekly calls during the summer or whether bi-weekly calls would be sufficient. Many people have holiday plans or other non-p2 work in the summer and there may be less to talk about than usual. Feel free to reply here with input on whether you think weekly calls are still useful, or whether bi-weekly is enough.

Back to the top