[p2-dev] LN action user

If you are a user of the p2 LN action (symbolic link), please read on.
Today, in order to address a regression from 3.4.2, we have had to change the link action in a non trivial way.
We believe the fix does not introduce any regression, but with any change that late we are worried about potential subtleties that could have escaped us.
Therefore I would like you to verify ASAP that your usage of ln action is still working and report any issue that is a difference with what you could have observed in RC4.

You can find the new build at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/3.5-I-builds
Thank you very much

PaScaL

Back to the top