Re: [p2-dev] Trying to make sense of agent, installer and director

In one respect, they are all the same (agent, installer, director) as it is the same code beneath the surface.
It is the UI and how you tell it what you want that differs.

Some small notes:
- the 'director.app' is part of every SDK. There is also a separate headless director. - the p2-installer can be directed to install anything by modifying the installer.properties. It's UI is streamlined as it performs the installs a particular way.

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx