Re: [p2-dev] P2 planner test testSubsequentInstall in AgentPlanTestInRunningInstance Freeze

Make sure to use the run the tests using the AllTests class contained in the org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests.planner package. If you are just running the tests on the package you will run each test twice and may be encountering stale state from previous runs.
If this does not cut it then you may want to try to set on the property org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.explain to false on the provisioning context being the call you showed.
HTH
PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Graham Jenson ---06/03/2009 06:32:43 PM---Problem: After checking out P2, I decided to run the PlanneGraham Jenson ---06/03/2009 06:32:43 PM---Problem: After checking out P2, I decided to run the Planners test suite to confirm that I have it working properly. The test

Graham Jenson <grahamjenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/03/2009 06:32 PM

[p2-dev] P2 planner test testSubsequentInstall in AgentPlanTestInRunningInstance Freeze

Problem:
After checking out P2, I decided to run the Planners test suite to confirm that I have it working properly. The testSubsequentInstall test in AgentPlanTestInRunningInstance freezes when it is run.

It seems to be stuck on the tearDown() method line:

assertOK("rollback execution", PlanExecutionHelper.executePlan(rollbackPlan, createEngine(), new ProvisioningContext(), new NullProgressMonitor()));

Either my setup is wrong, I have the new Eclipse 3.5 Galileo RC2, and this causes this to fail, or something else is wrong, that I would like to correct.

Thank you for your time

Graham Jenson