[p2-dev] P2 planner test testSubsequentInstall in AgentPlanTestInRunningInstance Freeze

Problem:
After checking out P2, I decided to run the Planners test suite to confirm that I have it working properly. The testSubsequentInstall test in AgentPlanTestInRunningInstance freezes when it is run.

It seems to be stuck on the tearDown() method line:

assertOK("rollback execution", PlanExecutionHelper.executePlan(rollbackPlan, createEngine(), new ProvisioningContext(), new NullProgressMonitor()));

Either my setup is wrong, I have the new Eclipse 3.5 Galileo RC2, and this causes this to fail, or something else is wrong, that I would like to correct.

Thank you for your time
Graham Jenson

Back to the top