RE: [p2-dev] p2 repositories preferences, where are they now?

If I want to 'disable' an existing repository using these touchpoints, do I have to remove it and then add it again as disabled?

Mark.

From: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: May 28, 2009 11:56 AM
To: P2 developer discussions
Subject: Re: [p2-dev] p2 repositories preferences, where are they now?

In 3.5 you no longer need to manually hack these files. There are touchpoint instructions that all your bundle/feature/product to add or remove repositories from the profile programmatically. See the "AddRepository" and "RemoveRepository" actions on this page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_Touchpoint_Instructions

John

Jacek Pospychała <Jacek.Pospychala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/28/2009 11:03 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[p2-dev] p2 repositories preferences, where are they now?

Hello p2 :-)

In 3.4 I learned to love and take care of this two files:
configuration\.settings\org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.prefs
configuration\.settings\org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.prefs

thanks to them I was able to set predefined p2 repositories list, or
remove the Ganymede default ones in my custom product.

Now since 3.5M6 I don't see those files, so how could I remove default
update sites or add my custom ones?

Thanks!

Jacek