Re: [p2-dev] Why Mail RCP cloud P2 demo self update failed?

In '.settings' folder, there is a file called
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.ui.sdk.scheduler.prefs

The content of that file is

#Tue May 26 11:20:48 EDT 2009
migrated34Prefs=true
enabled=false
eclipse.preferences.version=1
autoUpdateInit=true

There is no repository property in that 'prefs' file.

I did modify p2.inf to include the correct repository locations and
copied it into org.eclipse.equinox.p2.examples.rcp.cloud/META-INF
before export. I also
verified the exported binary includes p2.inf.

What am I missing here? Do you know why the 'prefs' doesn't include
repositories property?

Thanks,
Sam.