RE: [p2-dev] root files

OK, now here is the completely screwed-up part.  I have a
build.properties that looks like this:

  root = root_files
  bin.includes = feature.xml
  customBuildCallbacks = buildfiles/updateDependencies.xml
  customBuildCallbacks.failonerror = true
  customBuildCallbacks.inheritall = true

I am trying to contribute an IUFragment using the simple example Simon
sent awhile back.  It will not generate the fragment no matter what I
try.  But if I remove the three lines at the end of my build.properties
file that wire up my custom build hooks, it works and generates the
fragment!  WTF!?

I'm assuming this is a bug?  Or is there some Ant+PDE black magic I am
missing here?

Mark.