[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Repo2Runnable And Nested JARs
- From: "Mark Melvin" <Mark.Melvin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:06:23 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnbGMe47Ux/kaKqSEaSNUW6S1yGyw==
- Thread-topic: Repo2Runnable And Nested JARs
It looks like the repo2runnable operation is smart enough to detect when
a bundle contains a nested JAR and will inflate that bundle so PDE build
can handle it. Can anyone tell me how it determines whether a bundle
contains a nested JAR? I have a particular bundle that just ships
precompiled libraries that are needed at compile-time as nested JARs and
it doesn't seem to inflate this one for me, causing my build to fail.
I'd like to trigger the "auto-inflation" of this bundle as well.