Re: [p2-dev] Proper Way To Install from P2 Zipped Repos

With 3.5M7 you can use the new p2.director to install multiple IUs
(.feature.groups) into a target in a single operation. I've integrated
this into the Athena builder so you can use multiple repos (or just
the Galileo one) and multiple IUs (emf, cdt, gef, birt) to provision
the target before builing or running tests. Just released it to HEAD
yesterday - and it's all Ant driven by a couple simple properties to
define the repos and IUs.

I plan to test it with zipped repos next... Let me know if you need a
link to the script.

Nick