[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] externalized strings
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 16:54:58 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnYkceTGOZD/I3hRVmkdxfTwfFvdA==
- Thread-topic: externalized strings
Hi @ll :)
I've had some issues displaying my available updates, thought I'd ask
the experts before filing a bz.
Basically, what I'm struggling with is externalized strings, once in my
product and all the time for my bundles.
In my product, the name is in the .product file is "%productName", with
the real name being stored in the "Bundle-Externalization" file.
Looks like pde/p2 does not translate that string at all, guess that's
either my fault or a real bug...
Also, when trying to display bundles' names I am only getting the
externalization keys when trying to look up the IU-Name property, a nice
feature there would be a method, maybe in ProvisioningHelper, that gets
the real name back to me, (getExternalizedString(String property, Locale
locale) or something)...