Re: [p2-dev] Problem mirroring Galileo repository

This is a valid p2 repository. p2 will be able to connect to it and install successfully from it. It is just not the typical shape because for some reason the default mapping rules are not being found.
I would recommend you to take a look at the new p2.mirror ant task that offer much more flexibility: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Ant_Tasks

HTH

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Michael Spector ---05/15/2009 12:05:11 PM---Hi All,Michael Spector ---05/15/2009 12:05:11 PM---Hi All,

Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>

05/15/2009 12:05 PM

[p2-dev] Problem mirroring Galileo repository

Hi All,

I'm trying to mirror Galileo repository using the following commands:

eclipse -nosplash --launcher.suppressErrors -application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication -source
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo -destination
file:/disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo

eclipse -nosplash --launcher.suppressErrors -application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication -source
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo -destination
file://disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo

After these commands finish I see only 1133 plugins in the
/disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo/plugins directory. Missing are WTP,
DTP, and many more...
I guess that .blobstore folder, which was created during the process
contains all needed plug-ins, but they where not copied to the plugins
folder.

Thanks,
Michael