[p2-dev] Problem mirroring Galileo repository

Hi All,

I'm trying to mirror Galileo repository using the following commands:

eclipse -nosplash --launcher.suppressErrors -application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication -source
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo -destination
file:/disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo

eclipse -nosplash --launcher.suppressErrors -application
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication -source
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo -destination
file://disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo

After these commands finish I see only 1133 plugins in the
/disk2/mirrors/releases/galileo/plugins directory. Missing are WTP,
DTP, and many more...
I guess that .blobstore folder, which was created during the process
contains all needed plug-ins, but they where not copied to the plugins
folder.

Thanks,
Michael

Back to the top