Re: [p2-dev] WizardWithLicenses enables finish before accepting license

Title: Re: [p2-dev] WizardWithLicenses enables finish before accepting license
Just did. Thanks! :)

On 5/14/09 1:21 PM, "ext Susan Franklin McCourt" <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can you update the bug with that info in case I forget?
I'm not wild about an async but I agree its symptomatic of a greater issue.
It may get us through 3.5....

susan
<David.Dubrow@xxxxxxxxx>