Re: [p2-dev] WizardWithLicenses enables finish before accepting license

can you update the bug with that info in case I forget?
I'm not wild about an async but I agree its symptomatic of a greater issue.
It may get us through 3.5....

susan
Inactive hide details for <David.Dubrow@xxxxxxxxx><David.Dubrow@xxxxxxxxx>

          <David.Dubrow@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/14/2009 11:09 AM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions