Re: [p2-dev] configuration/org.eclipse.update?

1) I suspect that you did not get the CUs associated with the bundles. Do you see anything CU associated with those two bundles in the profile resulting from the install and even referred to from the top level IU you are installing
2) Do you create your profile setting the org.eclipse.update.install.features profile property to true?

Inactive hide details for "Haigermoser, Helmut" ---05/05/2009 10:10:13 AM---Ciao Guys :)"Haigermoser, Helmut" ---05/05/2009 10:10:13 AM---Ciao Guys :)

"Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"P2 developer discussions" <p2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/05/2009 10:10 AM

[p2-dev] configuration/org.eclipse.update?

Ciao Guys :)
We're trying to rebuild the platform (product) with some additional
plug-ins and run into a difference when using the director compared to
the result we can download as a platform zip:
1.) start levels: the official platform product has the "reconciler" at
"1,True" and the old update at "1,False", we get the opposite
2.) platform.xml: The eclipse.org version ships a file
"configuration/org.eclipse.update/platform.xml", we don't' get that

Are these bugs or are there some special flags we are missing?
TIA,
Ciao, hh