[p2-dev] configuration/org.eclipse.update?

Ciao Guys :)
We're trying to rebuild the platform (product) with some additional
plug-ins and run into a difference when using the director compared to
the result we can download as a platform zip:
1.) start levels: the official platform product has the "reconciler" at
"1,True" and the old update at "1,False", we get the opposite
2.) platform.xml: The eclipse.org version ships a file
"configuration/org.eclipse.update/platform.xml", we don't' get that

Are these bugs or are there some special flags we are missing?
TIA,
Ciao, hh

Back to the top