[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Haigermoser, Helmut" <Helmut.Haigermoser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:09:38 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnNiyBTki1YRsbYSYOY+3CO/JeBag==
- Thread-topic: configuration/org.eclipse.update?
Ciao Guys :)
We're trying to rebuild the platform (product) with some additional
plug-ins and run into a difference when using the director compared to
the result we can download as a platform zip:
1.) start levels: the official platform product has the "reconciler" at
"1,True" and the old update at "1,False", we get the opposite
2.) platform.xml: The eclipse.org version ships a file
"configuration/org.eclipse.update/platform.xml", we don't' get that
Are these bugs or are there some special flags we are missing?