[p2-dev] Re: License weirdness

Some additional info.

The feature in question is generated using the FeatureAction in the new publisher.

Thomas Hallgren wrote:
I see a somewhat strange symptom in the UI. I select a feature for install and "Next" for the Review screen (here I see only that feature) and then "Next" again to the "Review Licenses" screen. Here I see two entries. One is the feature that I selected, the other one is apparently the UI that represents its jar (it ends with ".feature.jar"). The latter doesn't really show a license, just the text "license".

But why do I see the ".feature.jar" UI here at all?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top