Re: [p2-dev] Using the new "sofware site" target provisioner

> No, this is what I did... I D/L it, unzipped it, added the features
> and added the plugins dir.  Is that correct?  This is opposed to D/L
> and unzip over an existing eclipse install.

Download it, unzip it, and then add the top level "eclipse" directory as
one "Directory" location. We'll find the features and plug-ins in one
shot.

For example, my "Eclipse SDK delta-pack" definition has two locations:

1. ${eclipse_home} (Installation)
2. c:\delta-pack\eclipse (Directory containing plugins & features
sub-directories)

Darin

Back to the top