Re: [p2-dev] Using the new "sofware site" target provisioner

> Is the new target management the way we should manage the delta pack
> now?  i.e. can I (and should I) be installing the delta pack into my
> target using this?  It seems to work, but I have to added the
> executable feature and plug-ins separately.
>
> cheers,
> ian

Provisioned targets are based on p2 profiles which are OS/Arch/NL
specific.

For this reason, the delta pack is intended to work the same way it always
has - you download/unzip it and then add it to the target definition as a
separate directory. It is interesting that you have found a way to make it
work.

Darin

Back to the top