Re: [p2-dev] Building from head

Thanks everyone.

I did forget to set my workspace JDK level to 1.4.  That cleared up
the problem.  It looks like most of the p2 projects set up specific
project-level compiler settings, whereas the ecf projects default to
the workspace settings.  Given that in the move to e4 more projects
will allow 1.5, explicitly setting 1.4 on projects that require it
would be nice.

I just resynced and the tests for the Mirroring Application pass now.
I'm still seeing the following failures:
2 errors in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests.simpleconfigurator
21 failures in org.eclipse.equinox.p2.tests.reconciler.dropins

I'll do the setup for the reconciler.dropins tests, and they should go away.

The simpleconfigurator tests are failing because of a file name case
sensitivity issue in getManifestEntry() (line 136
ofAbstractSimpleConfigurationTest.java, "Manifest.mf" vs.
"MANIFEST.MF").  I'll submit a separate patch for that, unless a
committer wants to do it more quickly...

--Terry