[p2-dev] Problem with PreselectedIUInstallWizard

Title: Problem with PreselectedIUInstallWizard
Hi,

I am trying to use the PreselectedIUInstallWizard and find that there is a problem with the SelectableIUsPage, in that its resolvedOperation member doesn’t seem to have any way of initializing in time for its first use so it is still null when createControl() calls updateStatus() and therefore the page comes up with an error message and details:
An unexpected error occurred.  This wizard is no longer valid with the current selections.

This happens even when it is called from the InstallAction in the MetadataRepositoriesView, so I don’t believe it’s something I’m doing wrong.

TIA for any help.

--David

Back to the top