Re: [p2-dev] Director and shared installs

This got discussed in this week meeting. We will try to have a behavior similar to the one exposed by the installer.

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---04/20/2009 10:59:09 AM---Hi, One item that I'd like to add to the agenda for todayThomas Hallgren ---04/20/2009 10:59:09 AM---Hi, One item that I'd like to add to the agenda for todays conf-call is how

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

04/20/2009 10:59 AM

[p2-dev] Director and shared installs

Hi,
One item that I'd like to add to the agenda for todays conf-call is how
the director manages services, properties, et.al. One particular thing
of interest is how it enables shared versus stand-alone installs. I'm
not very fond of the current approach in that it relies on the users
knowledge of internal P2 system properties. Perhaps a -shared <location>
is needed?

- thomas