Re: [p2-dev] undeclared exception being thrown in 3.4.1

It means that the user canceled the operation. If it occurred without user intervention then it is a bug.

In the latest 3.5, the use of OperationCanceledException as opposed to returning IStatus.CANCEL is expected. This fact should be documented (at least in methods that are provisional API). If you find such omissions, please log an issue.

Henrik Lindberg
henrik.lindberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx