Re: [p2-dev] Priorities

Given that we are almost done (1 full week of dev), the immediate focus is on :
- reducing the number of 3.5 bugs (fixing, deferring, etc.). I think you still have one assigned to you :)
- managing the inbox to make sure that nothing critical is falling through the cracks
- adding test cases

I would also want some tweaking to be done to the director app to for example allow for rollback and maybe update

Hanging out on IRC is definitely a good idea, and I'll make a point to be there more frequently.

PaScaL

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---04/17/2009 01:52:37 AM---I would like some help deciding what bugzillas to dive inThomas Hallgren ---04/17/2009 01:52:37 AM---I would like some help deciding what bugzillas to dive into. The bugzilla in all it's grandor, is s

Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>

04/17/2009 01:52 AM

[p2-dev] Priorities

I would like some help deciding what bugzillas to dive into. The
bugzilla in all it's grandor, is sometimes a very blunt instrument. Do
you have an active IRC set-up somewhere where you discuss issues on a
daily basis? What's the preferred way of fast communication with the team?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren