[p2-dev] Re: [equinox-dev] Required bundles for P2 in a server-side equinoxapplication

I was able to get the P2 Console working.  I needed to start the
exemplarysetup service.

However, I am having a bit of difficult in making use of it.  I have
tried mosgt all of the command to no avail.  For instance, I did this:

provaddrepo http://download.eclipse.org/releases/galileo

I was hoping I could then execute

provlr or provliu and see the available installable units in that repo.

Could someone provide some guidance on how to interact with a P2 repo
from the console?

Thanks!

Birch