[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Question about artifact mirroring
- From: Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:02:20 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20090320)
Let's assume that I have a remote repository that contains two
descriptors per artifact key, one optimized (pack200) and one canonical.
I want to mirror this repository to another that later also will be
deployed as a remote repository. How do I create a mirror that contains
both the optimized and the canonical files? Copying both from a remote
location using a RawMirrorRequest doesn't seem very optimal and using a
standard MirrorRequest will transfer the optimized version but only
store the canonical.
What I would like the mirror request to do is:
1. Copy the optimized version over the wire.
2. Store the optimized version verbatim.
3. Recreate the canonical version from the optimized one and store that too.
Has this use-case been considered?